- Attend a Luau
- Attend the summer Olympics
- Attend the winter Olympics
- Attend every race in a Formula 1 season
- Camp in the Amazon
- Canoe in a mangrove
- Do a 365 day photo project of girls
- Go cliff diving
- Go Parasailing
- Go Surfing
- Go Paddle boarding
- Go on a cruise
- Go Snorkeling
- Meet some Drag Queens
- Go see a movie in Hollywood Cemetary
- Go Whale watching
- Explore a rainforest
- take self defense classes when the girls get old enough
- attend 15-20 movie premieres
- take pictures with 50-75 different celebrities
- go hang-gliding
- go sky-diving
- go bungee jumping
- see the northern lights
- go zip-lining
- ride a camel
- travel all 50 states
Sunday, June 28, 2015
Bucket List
I remember posting a few years ago that I was going to put up my bucket list and never got around to it. I am finally going to put part of it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment