Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day. Today didn't go as I had planned. Cayce had to work and couldn't ask for the day off. Addy woke up sick from the blueberries she ate last night, and was miserable all day. The only thing that made the day awesome, was the my dad came by with some plates from the BBQ that my brother was having for my grandpa and dad. But overall, we had a good day minus Addy getting sick.

see my sick baby..  :(


my baby trying to stay awake and watch TV

one of the plates that my dad brought by.

They loved the food. especially the potato salad and baked beans

President Snow soaking up the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...