Saturday, June 6, 2015

Home Depot Workshop: Trucks

So the girls went to their first Home depot workshop this morning. They had an absolute blast. They got to build trucks and they got to paint. That's what excited me. They don't get to paint in the Lowe's workshops. They had paint all over them when they came home, but they went straight to my parents house for the weekend so they took their trucks with them, so no pictures on those.




I love the pins they get for their aprons but the aprons themselves I HATE!! They are so flimsy and the material is something that I steer clear of.




I love my girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...