Friday, December 1, 2017

December TBR

Here is my TBR for this month. I have been planning on starting and finishing this series this month since I started picking out books for certain months and I had to complete this goal for myself. Here is my final TBR for 2017.








It is somewhat ambitious for such a busy month coming up, but I will be getting some reading done this weekend while Cayce takes the girls to their events. I am hoping to finish reading The Great Gatsby on New Years Eve morning. And the cover for the book that is shown, I have this cover. I got it on Amazon. Type in the title of the book along with the word evergreens and you get sent straight to the listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...