Friday, November 2, 2018
Review: Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han *spoilers*
The third and final book in the To All The Boys I've Loved Before series and I freaking flew through it in less than 24 hours. I could not put it down, I had to see what was happening with Lara Jean and Kavinsky.
We follow them through their senior year and them trying to figure out how their relationship is going to work when they are going to attend different colleges. Peter is an automatic shoe in for UVA because he is an athlete. Lara Jean is waitlisted for UNC and rejected at UVA. It puts a strain on their relationship and eventually there is some distance.
We lose a beloved and funny character and we see Lara jean try to take over a wedding.
I cried so much during this book. I was grinning from ear to ear and I laughed so loudly at times that I had to stop and calm down. It also made me think a lot about my senior year of high school and all the experiences I missed out on because I was pregnant with Samantha. I missed out on graduation pictures and prom and a lot of stuff and I was upset. 10 years ago I was ready to end high school and was looking forward to going to college, but now as a mom to an almost 10 year old, I would not change much. I would do a whole lot more.
I need this series in my life. This series is one that I will re-read over and over and over again. It is so cute, fluffy, heartbreaking, funny and so so real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment