Tuesday, May 7, 2019

April 2019 Wrap Up

It was a month filled with purple books. It was not planned, but I didn't mind a little color theme. The shades of purple used were very beautiful. I read 10 books and 3 of the books were on my Catch- Up April TBR. 

1. The Center of the Universe by Ria Voros

2. The Storm Keeper's Island by Catherine Doyle

3. Sphinx's Queen by Esther Friesner

4.  The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor by Robert Kirkman and Jay Bonansinga

5. The Walking Dead: The Road To Woodbury by Robert Kirkman and Jay Bonansinga

6. Lost Crow Conspiracy by Rosalyn Eves

7. The Legend of Greg by Chris Rylander

8. Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas

9. Unicorn on a Roll by Dana Simpson

10. Kazu Jones and the Denver Dognappers by Shauna Holyoak


1 comment:

  1. Oh some cool picks here!

    Lotte | www.lottelauv.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...