Saturday, May 11, 2019
Review: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
I am in love with this book. I don't know what it is about it, but I give it a 5 out of 5 stars. Right off the bat with are with Jem and he is my favorite character. I usually stay away from books set in Victorian era London because I can't get into it. Although there were a few times where there was scenes where something was proper or a guy and a girl wanting to start a relationship and they need to be chaperoned. UGH.
Jem is just a sweetheart who deserves all the love in the world and I am happy that Tessa actually chose him and didn't break things off for Will. Will grew on me a little bit, but he is still the same arrogant and cocky bastard from the first. I did laugh at his jokes about Benedict Lightwood, and I loved learning more about the "curse" and his family.
That bitch Jessamine got what she deserves, and I cannot wait to see her die in Clcokwork Princess. I was spoiled and I was a little upset with that tidbit going into this book, but I just want her to go rot in hell for being a spy. Also, when her ring broke while she was scratching into to the and it was fake, I laughed so loud.
I can't wait to see more about Charlotte and Henry and how their marriage will work out and what is going to happen with Sophie and Gideon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment