Sunday, May 19, 2019

OWLCRATE: December 2018, January 2019

I am a MAJOR slacker when it comes to this blog anymore. I actually hate how I am neglecting and it's only going to be on the back burner in the far corner because my life is about to change. I actually have no idea how anything is going to stay the same. But, I am still going to be taking pictures of our Owlcrate boxes because I love looking back and the Instagram photo challenges and the chance to win. I have won a photo challenge 3 times and that means three free boxes.

DECEMBER 2018: Let It Snow

This box is by far mine and Adalyn's favorite to date. She is obsessed with the mug and wants to drink out of it every day and also the socks are totally cute and I wish they had an adult size. We have read the book and it was good.




JANUARY 2019: Weather The Storm

This is one of the boxes that had an amazing photo challenge and I won the prompt and got a free box for February.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...