Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Review: Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
My second buddy read ever and this one was better. It was my third ever Neil Gaiman and first Terry Pratchett, and it was funny as hell. I have been seeing the commercials for the new show and reading the news about it for the past two months and I am able to watch it thanks to Amazon.
It features an angel named Aziraphale and a demon named Crowley. They have been on Earth since Earth was created and Eve ate the apple and doomed us all. They are in charge of following a newborn boy and "switching" him because this baby is the antichrist. Well, things go way wrong and we meet some hilarious and confusing characters along the way. We learn more about Aziraphale and Crowley.
Aziraphale is a bookstore owner who is obsessed with first editions of rare finds and Crowley is a plant dad who likes to put the fear of God into his plants to keep them from drooping, browning or dying. He also loves his Bentley.
When I first started reading it, I had a hunch that something went wrong with the baby and my stupid self went to the show page on Amazon and I read the description for episode 1 and I was spoiled. DO NOT READ THE EPISODE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment