Sunday, November 10, 2019

OWLCRATE UNBOXING: November & December 2018, January 2019

I realize that I am sharing year old boxes, but I am slowly making my way through my google photos and decluttering and backing up pictures. I will be listing each item from the boxes below along with the creator. 

November 2018:
  • Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan (signed, exclusive OwlCrate Edition)
  • An Ember in the Ashes-inspired pillowcase (designed by Evie Bookish)
  • Ceramic Skull Planter (OwlCrate Original)
  • Dumbledore & Fawkes-inspired Vinyl Sticker (illustrated by Susanne Draws)
  • Exclusive Wax Seal Kit (OwlCrate Original)
  • Wish Bracelet Craft Kit (Ann Williams Group)
  • Exclusive OwlCrate "Phoenix" Button
  • Exclusive Girls of Paper and Fire Author Letter and Sticker Decal. 







December 2018:






January 2019:
  • The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi 
  • Master of Death Socks (designed by Michelle Gray)
  • Grisha Amplifier-inspired Bracelet 
  • A Darker Shade of Magic-inspired Zipper Pouch (designed by Stella Bookish Art)
  • The Golden Compass-inspired Wall Tapestry (designed by Holly Dunn Designs)
  • The Hobbit-inspired Sword Letter Opener (designed by Vector Engraving)
  • Exclusive OwlCrate "Wolves Were Everywhere" Enamel Pin (designed by Alchemy and Ink)
  • Exclusive The Gilded Wolves Author Letter and Luggage Tag. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...