I have been looking forward to reading this book for years. Ever since it got leaked on the web back in the early 2000's. I have always wanted to know everything from Edward's perspective and how his history and background was.
When I first started reading and two chapters in, I was so fucking bored with his thoughts. It was all about the "v" between Bella's eyebrows and the burn of his throat from Bella's intoxicating scent. I ended up rating this a 2 out of 5 stars. I was just so annoyed with the repetitive thoughts of his mind and how it was basically a reprint of Twilight. I did really enjoy the background of his life and of the other's. I loved reading about how Alice basically orchestrated the fake hotel window scene and the rental cars. It was so freaking fascinating.
I really want a book all about Alice from the time she woke as a vampire to the time she found the Cullens with Jaspar.
There has been an announcement that Stephenie Meyer is going to be writing more books from the Twilight universe and I am dreading that it is going to be another reprint.

No comments:
Post a Comment