Friday, September 25, 2020

Review: Saga Volume 4-6 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples *spoilers*

 SAGA VOLUME 4

I am in love with this series. I love pretty much all the characters. I love Alana and Marko's personalities. Alana trying to be an actress to support her family and getting hooked on Fadeaway was saddening. Marko being a house husband and taking care of Hazel was cute, but when the gymnastics instructor tried to cozy up to him, that hit a little close to home especially when he ran to her after Alana told him to leave.

I laughed way to loudly when King Robot was introduced. Of course it would be a flat screen TV on a fat body. Then seeing Prince Robot IV basically in a orgy session after his wife just had a baby. The quote that the madame says about the Prince and his wife also hit close to home. 

"Nothing drives a man to new pussy faster than seeing a kid come out the old one"



SAGA VOLUME 5


The amount of Lying Cat in this installment had me giddy. I love Lying Cat. Also, Ghus the seal is my second favorite character. He is just to freaking cute. This is the first volume that has not gotten 5 stars because of the gross masturbation scene with the male dragon. He was sucking his self off and I can never un-see that. 

Marko with facial hair was a really good look and made him more manly. I feel that this one was mainly a filler because nothing drastic happened besides Dengo calling in the last revolutionaries to turn in Hazel but nothing came to fruition with that except Hazel being put into school. 

SAGA VOLUME 6


We start off with Marko and Alana in disguises trying to find a way to rescue Hazel. They get into a disagreement and it is revealed that they have not touched or kissed each other since Hazel was kidnapped. That changes with them having sex. 

The Will is back and he has become fat. He is searching for Prince Robot IV who has been summoned by Marko and Alana to help get Hazel. The Will is having hallucinations of Stalk and he gets into a fight with Ghus who is looking after the Princeling or Squire while Prince Robot IV is away.

I was not expecting Hazel to be with her grandmother and she has to hide her wings. Her teacher tries to help her escape and there is a moony that is a woman and a man who is not liked among the inmate population. Hazel is eventually rescued by her parents.

I wanted to cry at the end because Marko's mom refused to leave the women and she wanted to continue to lead her little rebellion by continuing to read the Heist novels aloud. It is revealed by the dude woman that Alana is pregnant again.  

DUN DUN DUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...