Monday, April 5, 2021

Review: Written In The Stars by Aisha Saeed

 

All the emotions that I am going through right now. I could not put this down because I had to kow what Naila was going to experience next. I am angry and heartbroken for all girls and guys that have been forced into a marriage that are violent and abusive mentally, physically and emotionally. I wish that there would have been a logical explanation about why her parents did it and a little bit of the relationship between Naila and Saif's parents.

Forced/ arranged marriage has always been a topic that has been of interest to me and I never really thought deeply how people lived after or if they stayed. I will be checking out the resources to learn more about this.

Thank You Aisha Saeed for writing about something that I will certainly learn more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...