Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Top 5 & Top Ten Tuesday: CROWNS & FUNNY TITLES!!

 
Top 5 Tuesday was created by Shanah @ Bionic Book Worm, and is now being hosted by Meeghan reads.

This weeks topic is crowns. I had to scour my Goodreads to read shelf and these are the first 5 that caught my eye. I have heard nothing but good things about all of these and I have been seeing the Queen of the Tearling around more and more, so a resurgence in hype maybe.









Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

Todays Top Ten Tuesday prompt is hilarious titles. Funny titles are hard to find when you are looking for them and when you don't look for them, they show up. 

1. Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs by Caitlin Doughty

2. Go the Fuck To Sleep by Adam Mansbach

3. Momnesia by Lori Verni Fogarsi

4. Toddlers are As*holes, it's Not Your Fault by Bunmi Laditan

5. This Little Piggy Went To The Liquor Store by A.K. Turner

6. The Grass Is Always Greener over the Septic Tank by Erma Bombeck

7. How to Tell If Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You by Matthew Inman

8. Effin Birds by Aaron Reynolds

9. I Hear She's a real Bitch by Jen Agg

10. Confessions of a Domestic Failure by Bunmi Laditan

1 comment:

  1. Go the F to Sleep has been a popular pick this week!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-hilarious-book-titles/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...