Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week's prompt is to share our Fall 2022 TBr to celebrate the first day of spring on Thursday. Now I live in South Carolina and the weatherman is calling for the high to be 96 degrees. THAT IS NOT FALL WEATHER!!!! But then it will be in the mid 80's on Friday and after hot summers, mid 80's is chilly to me.
I am going to be sharing some of the books that I did not get to on my summer TBR and what I really want to read off my kindle. I am feeling so bad about not reading any of my ebooks because out of sight out of mind. Let me know if ya'll have read any of these and what I should prioritize.











I'm reading a Kristin Hannah novel right now. I hope you really like Winter Garden.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about unintentionally forgetting ebooks. I definietly go though phases of reading just from my kindle and then not picking it up for almost a year!
ReplyDeleteNot heard of some of these beofre but I love the cover for Cold the Night, Fast the Wolves. Hope you enjoy these books when you get to them!
TTT: My Autumn TBR
Great list of interesting books to read this Fall. In France, where I live, Fall has definitely started. Enjoy the warm days while they last.
ReplyDeleteHere is my TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-books-on-my-fall-2022-to-read-list/
Have a great week
I hope you get to all the books on your TBR!
ReplyDeleteMy Top Ten Tuesday
They look good. It is still fairly warm here in the UK, but there is a cold breeze so colder weather overall should be happening soon!
ReplyDeleteI like Cassandra Clare and need to get on to reading more of her books! I have a couple on my shelf gathering dust.
Have a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/20/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-autumn-fall-2022-to-read-list/
Unnatural Deeds has such a great cover!
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-2022-to-read-list/
I hope you enjoy all these!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/20/top-ten-tuesday-386/
I haven't read any of these but I have been wanting to check out the School for Good and Evil since there's an adaptation and that looks good! I hope you enjoy all of these :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully Fall will be better and you will finally get to read all of these.
ReplyDeleteGreat choices and quite diverse.
Happy TTT!
Elza Reads
I hope you enjoy all these! I'm scared to look at my summer TBR. I barely read anything all summer.
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of these BUT there are a few intriguing covers that I'm going to have to look up! I know what you mean about out of sight, out of mind on the Kindle. I tend to use it primarily for ARCs BUT then I keep picking up all these freebies that I intend to read. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteTerrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/ttt-my-fall-tbr
I have a friend who has recommended The School Of Good and Evil and I would like to read it, but don't have a copy and haven't got round to it yet. I can only recommend it on her behalf but she is always raving about it to me so I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteZoë
My TTT: https://zbestbooks.blogspot.com/2022/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-autumn-2022.html
I hear you on the hot. I'm in Louisiana, and it does not feel anything like fall. I'm not familiar with most of the books on your list (although aren't they making a Netflix series out of The School for Good & Evil?), but the titles and covers are eye-catching!
ReplyDeleteCome see my Top Ten!
I have to say, one thing I don't miss from the south is the heat and humidity in the summer! Though the part of Canada I live in gets really sticky and gross with the humidity (and not everyone has a/c). The weather for us this week looks like someone flipped a switch--it's going from 77 on Wednesday to 59 on Thursday. I hope you enjoy reading these books when you get the opportunity!
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2022-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/
Great list! I have the Meg Long book on my wishlist, I hope you enjoy it. My ebooks are definitely a case of out of sight out of mind too, so I completely get it. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteOooh! The Bane Chronicles looks really interesting! Great list!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my TTT!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
I still need to read The Bane Chronicles too. I love Clare's books. I hope you enjoy all of these!
ReplyDeleteHere's my list: TTT
I read The Burning Girls last year, I think it was, and loved it.
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!