Thursday, July 13, 2023

The Classics Club Challenge: Year 2 Wrap Up

 My second year of the classics club challenge is done and I have three more years left. I am not feeling pressure yet but I have some big ones on my list and I want to get to them soon. I have The Count of Monte Cristo out from my library right now and I am hoping to read it next month. But this post is about the ones I read this year. I started my challenge with 50 books and in my first year I read 7. 

Year 2 started at 43 and now I am down to 39. 

I only read 4 classics this past year that were on my list. I have read more Agatha Christie for the Agatha Christie challenge that I am also doing, but does don't count towards this challnege sadly.

My reviews for these books are on my blog and also on the website The Classics Club.


1. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

3. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare

4. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne


My favorite classic of Year 2 is.......... The Phantom of the Opera with Jane Eyre in 2nd place.

My least favorite is 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...