Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: New to Me Authors in 2023

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

This weeks prompt is a fun one because it is easy. I read from so many new to me authors last year and I can not wait to read more from them. Some have a backlist a mile long and some were debut.

1. Barbara Kingsolver

2. Julia Quinn

3. Travis Baldree

4. Scarlett St. Claire

5. Riley Sager

6. Tatsuya Endo

7. James Riley

8. Jacqueline Winspear

9. Rebecca Yarros

10. Maggie Stiefvater

7 comments:

  1. Barbara Kingsolver is my favorite or favorites. Did you read Demon Copperhead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding a new-to-me author and finding out they have a large catalogue of books already in print: Barbara Kingsolver.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kingsolver has written so many good books!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.


    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travis Baldree made my list as well. I've only heard of a couple others from your list but haven't read any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kingsolver is such a great author, as is Julia Quinn. I'm also a big fan of both Yarros and Stiefvater. You found some great ones this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travis Baldree is on my list this week as well! I hope you continue to enjoy these authors in 2024!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/authors-i-first-read-in-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Riley Sager's books! They always suck me right in and keep me burning through the pages. I'm glad you discovered so many great, new authors last year and bonus that so many of them have long backlists to explore. Yay!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...