How is it only the 14th of January. The slowness of January always makes it my least favorite month of the year and with how cold it is right now is not giving it any brownie points. It has been hard to get into a routine and keep with good habits that I wanted to implement for myself and my household.
I am working and homeschooling is doing well. I am still babysitting and there are a couple days a week where I even have to put them on the bus. I need a new name for them because they are no longer toddlers. I call them gremlins in RL so they will now be known as the gremlins.
So far I have completed three books this month.
I have reviews up for Bookshops and Bonedust and Lore Olympus volume 5. My review for This May End Badly will be up either tomorrow or Wednesday.
I am currently in the middle of two books. One is a read aloud with my kids and the second one is a netgalley read.
I am satisfied with how I am feeling while reading. It feels fun and not a chore like it started to feel last year.
Hope everyone has a great week.






No comments:
Post a Comment