Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Were Required Reading

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.

I am doing last weeks freebie because this weeks topic requires to much brain energy and life is lifing right now, so a topic that is easy peasy. I will be sharing some of the books that I remember having to read in school. Some I absolutely hated and then there is one that I absolutely love and want to re-read but I don't know if I will feel the same way about it since I am an adult.














My favorite required reading. I read this in 11th grade and it was the only one I read and I got an A on my essay after. We watched the movie and I was introduced to the amazing Marlon Brando and watched most of his movies that year. This is the one I am scared to re-read because I don't want to have a different opinion on it. 


















3 comments:

  1. I haven’t read any of those. Your school had a little more diversity involved in the reading which I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've read any of these books, although I have heard of some of them. I think I've read a small snippet of Julius Caesar in a school lesson, but I remember liking it.

    If you'd like to visit, here's my TTT: https://thebooklorefairy.blogspot.com/2024/10/top-ten-tuesday-new-reading-habits.html

    ReplyDelete

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...