Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl.
I have not done a top ten post since June. Life has been busy and I have missed these weekly posts. It is Halloween which is my favorite holiday and my plan for the week is to read spooky books. It is not exactly 10 but, these are small so I am hoping to get through a good bit. If yall have read any of these, let me know.








I love the book cover of Cursed Cruise.
ReplyDeleteHere's a link to my TTT post
https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2025/10/28/%f0%9f%93%9a-toptentuesday-halloween-special-10-chilling-tales-of-horror-from-author-john_f_leonard-tuesdaybookblog-booktwitter-bookx/
I wish I could read more spooky books but I'd end up having nightmares haha! However, I am currently watching Stranger Things for the FIRST TIME EVER :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT post - https://justreadjessie.blog/2025/10/28/top-ten-tuesday-halloween-freebie-pumpkins/
Horror Hotel has a great cover.
ReplyDeleteNice. Here is my TTT.https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2025/10/28/top-ten-tuesday-7/
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the opportunity.
ReplyDeletePam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/halloween-creatures-book-tag-2025-edition/
Nice list!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED Horror Hotel and Cursed Cruise. Horror Hotel was better, but they are both great.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a spooky week and a Happy Halloween! 🎃💀👻
My TTT: https://essentiallyash.blogspot.com/2025/10/top-ten-tuesday-halloweeeeeeen.html
Ash @ Essentially Ash
Want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography?
These definitely seem creepy! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to TTT! I hope you enjoy your spooky reading.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT and Happy Halloween!
"Theodocia" looks so good. Do you know if it is better to read the series in order?
ReplyDelete