Sunday, November 16, 2025

Where Have I Been???// Sunday Post #74


 

 The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Hello.... long time no chat. I had a difficult time remembering when the last time I did a Sunday Post was and it was at the beginning of the year. This year has flown by and I am not sure how to feel about it. I am about to be contradictory here in saying that a lot has happened but not a lot has happened. 

So much has happened. My oldest got her permit at the beginning of the year. We are still homeschooling. Work has been crazy busy and taking up the time that is not spend on homeschooling my kids. My oldest is in 11th grade this year and we are focusing mainly on her needed courses for her diploma and it has been kind of stressful.

Reading has been ok. I have been behind on my reading goal most of the year, mainly because I was in a slump and whatever free time I had, I didn't want to spend it sitting down reading a book or listening to people read to me. 

My blog took a hit and the only things that I was posting were reviews and that was put on the back burner alot as well. 

At the moment, I am in a reading mood and want to read everything. I have 20 books left to reach my goal and I have a good mix of novellas, manga, graphic novels, romance and some fantasy. 

Here are my current reads for the week:







3 comments:

  1. Off to see if I can find the Something is killing the children. That looks interesting! #SundayPost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with hitting your goal! I know I won't hit mine.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...