Sunday, December 14, 2025

Countdown to 2026 pt. 2// Sunday Post #77

 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Week 2 done and dusted for the month. I am so excited for Christmas this year. I am usually stressed and not into Christmas, but this year, it just feels different.

I am still trying to reach my goodreads goal and I am reading Mangas and amazon original stories. I am utilizing my kindle when we go to library events. Onto the prompts. Most of these I read this year and then day 14 is the one I am hoping will be my final read of the year. 

Day 8: Baubles/ Ornaments: A very colorful cover



Day 9: Fairy lights: Something magical



Day 10: Under the Tree: Book you forgot you owned



Day 11: Mistletoe: A little bit of Romance



Day 12: Holly & Ivy: Book with great world building



Day 13: Feast: Book that was magnificent



Day 14: Christmas Pudding: One more book to squeeze in this year



4 comments:

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...