Sunday, December 7, 2025

Countdown to 2026// Sunday Post #76

 


 The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I follow a couple of book bloggers who do this countdown every year, where they share books that they have read throughout the year and fit it to the daily prompt. I have been wanting to do this for the past two years, but haven't done it.

I am going to be sharing a week's worth of daily prompts in my Sunday Posts because I cannot post daily because of work and kids.

December 1st-7th prompts:

  1. Snow – a book set in a cold or wintry climate

2. Shopping- last book you added to your wishlist


3. Wrapping Paper- A lovely cover


4. Gifts- a book you enjoyed more than you expected too.


5. Chocolate- a book that was simply delicious


6. Christmas stocking- Novella or short story


7. Christmas Tree- a winter read



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...