Friday, February 21, 2014

Valentine's Day

I had a great Valentine's day planned out for the kids. I was expecting some sort of power outage but not that long. The night before the outage, I printed off worksheets for the kids to do and I was going to find some crafts and do some baking with them.

Our Valentine's day was very dull. I brought some Valentines M&M's to kind of celebrate. Cayce bought me a rose and my dad had to listen to my mom complain about her not getting anything and then she ended up with 2 roses.

On Sunday, I let the girls do their worksheets, and that was our little makeup day. I have realized that I need back up emergency plans. I am going to make the next holiday much better and that will be St. Patrick's Day.

Samantha:




Ariana:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...