Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lowe's Workshop: 2/22/14

Last Saturday, the girls had another workshop and I thought this would be a fun one for both of them because they always come home excited and immediately start playing with their new craft. Since everyone was sick last week, the only one who had fun was Samantha. Ariana didn't want to do her and she cried for me. It made Cayce feel awful because that's the only thing he gets to do with the girls when he is off work.

They got home and I put them down for their naps. I gave Ariana some medicine and cold water to break her fever and she went right to sleep. She got sick before she went to sleep and I called Cayce at work to let him know and that be ready for a phone call in case she was still feverish at the end of her nap. His boss gave him the rest of the day off and he came home and we basically kept a very close eye on her and her temp. She woke up right when he got home and they worked on her craft and she played with Sammy and basically is learning how to do claw machines.

here she is at the workshop. not fun for my miserable baby


Sammy hard at work on her claw machine.
 
I love the color of these patches

handing daddy one of the nails.




had an important phone call



Samantha with her finished claw machine.
 
The next workshop is next weekend and I hope that the girls will enjoy this one and not be sick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...