Friday, February 7, 2014

Adalyn's Birthday Pictures

Here are the pictures from the whole day. She had a great day and got a good night's sleep.
we had fruity pebbles for breakfast



she was drawing all by herself. *proud mommy moment*
When Cayce got back from filing taxes, we gave her, her presents. We got her a Dora the Explorer car and a Planes ball pit.
she wouldn't sit on it.


pulling the balls out of the box.

playing with the balls


using all his hot air to blow it up


Her hair was so staticky. It was hilarious


I stuck my face through the hole, and she stuck her head through and said peek boo. She was so funny!



she said heyyyyyyyyy.
After she played for a while, she started getting sleepy and it was almost nap time. So we put the girls down and waited for my parents to stop by. My mom came by at 4pm, and my dad got here at 5pm. I didn't take pics of the gifts that she got from my parents. My mom got her a stuffed snoopy that is dressed as a shephard, and my dad got her a Minnie Mouse outfit. My dad brought Little Ceasar's pizza and cupcakes.
Her birthday cake that my mom and I frosted.

My mom feeding Addy a cupcake!

SHE LOVED IT!
After my parent's left, the girls watched Spongebob and I got everything ready for the trip to Wal-Mart. When we were leaving Wal-Mart, Cayce tried the claw machine and he won a green ball for Addy and we bought two movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...