Sunday, February 2, 2014

Prep. Curriculum: Week 14 (Ariana)

Horses was the theme. She kept her Aiken Thoroughbred Hall of Fame horse by her side all week, if it wasn't being chewed on by Adalyn. The week went by quickly and I feel that we didn't cover everything as well as I would like, so next time we go back to Aiken, we are going to take a field trip to a horse ranch.

Monday:

Tuesday:
Ariana did school with DADDY! They read and colored together. It was a gorgeous moment.
heart is melted





love it
Wednesday:
NO SCHOOL. We enjoyed the snow for as long as possible. Who knows when we will have snow again.

Thursday:


she did great on this page


she loves this book

Friday:


we used LEGO stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...