Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lowe's Workshop: 2-8-14

The first Lowe's workshop of the year was on Saturday, and my kids were excited about it. It was a Valentine's theme of course, so they made little love note holders. They are so cute, and since my mom's birthday is the day before, we decided to give her one to put on her desk at work. She is head cafeteria lady at an elementary school, and I know she will get little valentine's cards from the kids.

The girls had a busy morning before the workshop, so there are not that many pictures, but the end results were well worth the lack of picture taking by Cayce!


Ariana doing such a good job
 

Working hard on her box.

their cute little patches.

certificates
I don't know when I'll start letting Addy go. Cayce wants to wait another year, but I think summertime will be a good time to give it a trial run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...