Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Ariana

We once again have a 4 year old in the house. Ariana had a great day. She didn't get many presents but she did have fun with daddy and her sisters. She loved the cake that Sammy made for her. She had breakfast at IHOP...YUMMY. Needless to say I was jealous. *PHILLY CHEESE STEAK STACKER* Back to what I was saying, she had a great birthday regardless of Cayce being out of work and sick. Picture time.




she's got a matching necklace with Sammy now. Ariana's birthstone is pink opal where Sammy's is a diamond.

we didn't have a 4 candle, so we used to question mark. it was funny.


Ariana with her granny


I have more pictures of her with her presents from Cayce and I but I have to get those off my tablet so those will be in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...