helping me put dishes away. one of her chores
yes we made a Christmas tree but it was all about the triangles.
she did this without help
we did these little packets all week. she had to read the number word, and color that many apples.
I found some printables of an apple tree and the letter a, and she had to use snap blocks to fill in the pictures.
using snap blocks to make an apple tree
I also decided to let her try out a play-doh game that we got last Christmas. It was fun.
She had a leaf hunt this week too. We walked around the front yard and picked up different types of leaves. I will be doing a post on the leaf hunt because there were a lot more.
the rest of the pictures are of games and puzzle time.
making the letter E with green play-doh
almost done with her puzzle
alphabet memory game
starting a new puzzle
dominoes
she's rockin' her new pink headphones



























No comments:
Post a Comment