Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Lost & Forgotten Languages of Shanghai


This is one of the books Cayce got me last year for Christmas. I am going to start reading it today and hopefully be done with it by Sunday, so I can start on another book and be done with it by Halloween. I am thinking about doing a review on this book, but it just depends on my time. I wanted to start this yesterday but my day was overloaded with the kids school work and housework, I was completely overwhelmed. Wish me luck to be able to finish this in 5 days or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...