Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Barden Kids Growing Up! Part 2

Well, as you know Samantha and Ariana got their bunk beds and are enjoying it. I have just started to go through clothes that don't fit and started to pass them down. Yes my kids wear hand me downs but seriously they love it. Whenever Sammy is wearing something cute or Adalyn is wearing something that Samantha used to wear as a baby, they fight over it. It's funny. They are already fighting over clothes. I finally have the money to go get some new clothes for them. I shop at Once Upon A Child on Harbison Blvd. in Columbia. I hate the traffic, but the store, I LOVE!!! They have the nicest clothes. I never thought I would get to dress my kids in Apple Bottoms or Roca Wear or Polo.

I planned to get Adalyn's crib converted to the toddle bed and her changing table out of the house completely, but that hasn't happened yet. I hope I can have that done in the next few weeks.

We have been working in our bedroom. Cayce built us a bed frame and head board and it looks so nice. The frame for the bed was built first obviously and we had to wait till the next day to go back to Lowe's to get the wood for the headboard. Now we are slowly working on the kitchen.




Here are my shelves that he put up for me because we had to toss the top of my desk because our new computer didn't fit.

Looks so good.

I love it and he did a great job.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...