Monday, February 16, 2015

Ariana Letter Curriculum: Week 15

Here we are.... week 15. Slowly and painfully getting our way through this curriculum. She is just not interested and I have just stuck with the poems, theme words, reading and her workbook. Everything else has just been postponed.

Monday:
stupid flash... forgot it was on.



she did so good writing her M's.

Tuesday:

has sort of a picture session during music.


she is writing her m's like a pro.  *PROUD MOMMY MOMENT*



didn't have to help her at all

Wednesday: Didn't have school because we got the bunk beds and they were a MAJOR distraction!

Thursday: Had the day off because Samantha's school work took forever and she helped Cayce and I put our food and everything back into our pantry.

Friday: We planned for double lessons to make up what we didn't do the past two days, but with the time crunch, we only got to do one day's worth.
she loves this song.

best book ever

she was already dressed and ready for bed




I ended this week very disappointed because we didn't do much, but she knows the letter very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...