Thursday, February 12, 2015

Addy 3 Year Check-up

Addy had her 3 year old checkup today and she has to start speech therapy. It is kind of depressing that all 3 of my children were recommended to go to speech therapy and only two had to go. Samantha is talking so well now, it was a blessing. Ariana picked up her talking through Samantha and now Adalyn is not talking like a 3 year old should be.

I took a picture of her when she got back to show you guys her birthday outfit from my mom and dad, aka granny and papa. My mom got the outfit from Gymboree and it is so cute. I love the pants. I can match them with any of her shirts.


She had just got back home, and she was cranky and hungry and basically done with people. She is still so cute while being moody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...