Sunday, February 8, 2015

Barden Kids Growing Up! Part 1

Our kids are growing up so quick, it is hard to keep up. We just celebrated Adalyn's 3rd birthday. Samantha will be turning 6 in April and will be graduating Kindergarten in May. Since Cayce has been disabled, we have been doing major home changes to save money. We switched all our lightbulbs to LED's back in November. We now have battery powered lights all through the house in case of another major power outage like last year. We have stocked up on candles.

Now, we are going through the kids rooms and doing clothes and furniture. Cayce and I have decided to get Samantha and Ariana bunk beds, that will hopefully give them more space in their room. We are starting to work on getting Adalyn used to her crib being converted into a toddler bed.

So, this post will be about Adalyn's room, that I am currently working on. I have went through baby clothes that have piled up and tossed into a corner and closet and also through baby toys and they are now bagged up and ready to be donated to our local homeless shelter/ thrift store. Now, I just have to rearrange shelves and her ball pit.

But here is how her room currently looks:




I will be posting again the finished part and the start of Samantha's and Ariana's room at the end of the week. That's when their new bed comes and hopefully, I won't be to burnt out to not post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...