Monday 8/14: Another"mystery dvd" from Disney Movie Rewards and coupon redemption. I know I showed a Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 dvd in the last freebie post that was also a "mystery dvd" but then sent me another copy. That's the downfall of mystery DVD's. If you get a duplicate, you can't exchange it. So, we sent this one over to my parents house for when the girls are over there.
Disney Movie Rewards "mystery dvd"
RXBar Kids Apple Cinnamon Raisin protein bars
Tuesday 8/15: Magazine Day!!
September 2017 issue of Fast Company
September/ October 2017 issue of Seventeen
September/ October 2017 issue of WeightWatchers
September 2017 issue of Marie Claire
Wednesday 8/16: No Freebies
Thursday 8/17: Mine and Cayce's Pinchme boxes arrived today!!! They both had the same samples in, so I will be naming everything just once.
Slimfast Protein Shake powder, 2 piece Orbit White gum, ZzzQuil, Shutterfly coupon codes, HelloFresh coupon code
August 24, 2017 issue of Rolling Stone
September 2017 issue of Better Homes and Gardens
Saturday 8/19: The best freebie day. Coupon redemptions and happy mail
September 2017 issue of Golf Digest
Horizon Organic Good & Go coupon redemption from CrowdTap
Marc Jacobs Crowdkit from CrowdTap
Dove Men+Care dry spray coupon redemption from Rite Aid
Monday 8/21: Happy Solar Eclipse Day!!! I only got these freebies in the mail today.
Nexcare waterproof bandages
Tuesday 8/22: No Freebies
Wednesday 8/23: No freebies
Thursday 8/24: Got another book for the girls collection.
Wings of Fire from Kelloggs Family Rewards
Friday 8/25: Today I got a much anticipated book from Blogging For Books. I have already read it and loved every bit of it. It got me singing the songs non-stop< see that there. ahaha. I made a funny.
Alexander Hamilton Graphic Novel from Blogging For Books
August 28, 2017 issue of Sports Illustrated
September 1, 2017 issue of Entertainment Weekly
Saturday 8/26: The one thing that I was also waiting for was this beauty from BzzAgent. Cayce desperately needs this for the car. And I know he will be a great help to this mission.
Glade Car Plugins "New Car Scent"





















No comments:
Post a Comment