Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August TBR

This is one ambitious TBR for such a busy month. I am going to be homeschooling all three of my girls this year and I am not prepared. I am just not ready and putting this many books on me is going to be a hassel. But I am going to do it because I need to get through these books on my shelf and get books out of my closet. The first book I am currently reading. The next book is a review copy from Blogging For Books that I have been wanting to read since it first started be advertised on Goodreads.








Cinder and Scarlet have been on my TBR shelf since Mother's Day 2016 from Cayce. I will also be reading some of the stories from the Stars Above novella in between Cinder and Scarlet. And Mr. Popper's Penguins will be our first read for the school year. We listened to it last year on audio and we watched the movie, but I want to physically read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...