Saturday, June 2, 2018

School Week 37 Photo Diary

I am almost done. The second to the last one. I enjoy looking back on these posts and I am happy that I do continue them and get them all up, but they are tedious and they get boring. I will be trying a different format with my pictures next year.

Monday 4/30: Started our day at 10:30. Addy did more workbook pages. She is flying through that damn thing, so one thing I know I ave to do this summer with her is review, review, review. Ariana and Sammy did reading time. While I was still sleeping this morning, they were in Sammy's room reading to each other, so I decided to keep them going on that. When that hour was up, we watched another Netflix documentary. Once we got done watching and learning a little about the Polar Sea, I had Addy work on Easy Peasy lessons.


I had Ariana and Samantha summarize what they watched. Then we ended the day with reading the first two chapters of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

Tuesday: No Pictures. Morning work and Netflix are our normal.. don't be surprised. After we got through with our Netflix watching, Sammy and Ariana did another summary for me and Addy worked on more workbook pages. Then she went and watched a couple episodes of Little Einsteins while it was still available. While she was watching that, Sammy and Ariana wanted to sit and read their books, so they had reading time. We finished the day with reading more Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

Wednesday: We had a late start to the day. We watched two more episodes of The Polar Sea on Netflix. After, I had Addy watch Super Why. She loves singing along with that show and yelling out her name and the names of animals or letters. Ariana did reading time while Sammy did phonics worksheets.

Addy finished her day with more workbook pages. Ariana worked on Reading Eggs Mathseeds lessons. Sammy finished her day with reading to herself.

Thursday: No Pictures. Morning work, Netflix and summarizing for Samantha and Ariana. And more workbook pages for Addy. Sammy worked on Easy Peasy lessons after she got done writing. Ariana did reading time. Addy had her own quiet time today because she wanted to read too. We ended the day with reading two more chapters of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

Friday: Sammy went on her birthday trip with my parents, so she had the day off from school. Ariana and Adalyn had a school day. No pictures were taken though. Ariana was in charge of getting me up this morning, well we both slept in a little. She loves her sleep. They finished The Polar Sea after their morning work. I had Ariana summarize what she watched and Addy did 2 days worth of easy Peasy lessons. Then she did workbook pages while Ariana wanted to read the rest of the book she had been reading all week. She then finished her day with Reading Eggs math seeds lessons. Addy finished her day with looking at her own books, and paying attention to what Ariana was working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...