Thursday, June 14, 2018
Review: The Ocean At The End Of The Lane by Neil Gaiman
It has been 7 days since I finished reading this book and I have no idea what to think about it. It was an odd story about a boy who finds a friend with an odd magical family at the end of his lane. This book reminded me of Bridge to Terabithia because of the magical elements.
I found myself a few days ago, thinking about this book and what I wanted to say about it before I realized that I hadn't thought about it at all in the previous days. It was forgettable. I have read in other reviews of this book that it is best to listen to the audio book, so if I ever want to re-read this book, that is going to be the route I take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment