Wednesday, January 9, 2019

January TBR

Starting my year off with the TBR choices for the month of January. I have already read two and I highly enjoyed them. Two of them are blog tour spots coming later this month. I did want to read 1 non fiction and 1 classic a month, but I am going with 2 non fiction this month, so I will balance it out with two classics next month. I am also taking part in the Buzzword read a thon round 2 that is taking place on January 14th through January 20th. The buzzword for this round is "lie", so I will be reading One Of Us Is Lying that week. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...