Sunday, January 27, 2019
Review: City Of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
I am continuing the Shadowhunter series and I have finally finished book 4 of The Mortal Instruments. Book 3 which was City of Glass was my absolute favorite and that one made me want to continue this series more quickly. This one however was not a good one in my opinion. It had no world building and the plot was semi mediocre. The greater demon and reincarnating Sebastian was the only thing that helped this story.
I did have some laugh out loud moments thanks to Magnus Bane. He is still my favorite character out of the whole series so far. He made the comment that he has never had an affair with a mermaid because they smell to much like seaweed. Also, when he was asking Alec where he wanted to go next and he starts listing off this EXOTIC places and then he names South Carolina as an option, I lost it and was rolling with laughter.
I also noticed that Cassandra Clare mentioned seaweed ALOT in this book. Is there a reason.... I don't know. I decided to do a reading vlog while reading this book and I am also participating in the 24in48 read-a-thon. It started midnight January 26 and so far I have read for 6 hours and 25 minutes. I did not get a lot of reading time in today, but my main goal today was to finish this book.
The next book in the Shadowhunter Chronicles that I will be reading is Clockwork Prince and I will be reading that in March.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment