Thursday, January 3, 2019

DECEMBER 2018 WRAP UP

I read 10 books to end the year and I did great. I read 107 books last year. Some of these books I really enjoyed and then one of them ended up on my worst books of 2018 list as a least favorite and not a full on hated it.

G.I. Brides by Duncan Barrett and Nuala Calvi

2. Last Star Burning by Caitlin Sangster

3. Shatter the Suns by Caitlin Sangster

4. Willow Bloom and the Dream Keepers by E.V. Farrell

5. Deadfall by Stephen Wallenfels

6. Love a la Mode by Stephanie Kate Strohm

7. Stronger, Faster and More Beautiful by Arwen Elys Dayton

8. Slayer by Kiersten White

9. Grump by Liesl Shurtliff

10. Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen M. McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...