My reading picked up a little this month. I have a stack of books checked out from my library and I need to get to them ASAP. I re-read a series that I haven't read since high school and that took up most of the month, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I got to a book that I have been waiting to read since February when I put it on my library waiting list. I finally got to another non-fiction but this one wasn't on my A-Z global challenge list. Quality and quantity wise, it was a good month of reading.
1. Freaks I've Met by Donald Jans
2. The Other People by C.J. Tudor
3. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
4. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
5. Escape from the Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz
6. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
7. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
8. Walking the Himalayas by Levison Wood
9. City Spies by James Ponti









No comments:
Post a Comment