Sunday, December 6, 2020

NOVEMBER 2020 READING WRAP UP

 Last month was a great reading month in how much I read. I read a total of 11 books and most of them were for my Nonfiction November. At the beginning of 2020, I did not plan on doing a Nonfiction November because I had an A-Z reading challenge where I was going to read nonfiction from around the globe. The pandemic hit and shut down my library and I put that reading challenge on hiatus. I read 1 book off my list this month and some nonfiction off my own shelves. I have reviews for every book listed down below. Just type in the title name in the search bar and it will come up. 


1. The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah


2. Razzle Dazzle Unicorn by Dana Simpson


3. The Girl and The Ghost by Hanna Alkaf

4. 13 Hours by Mitchel Zuckoff

5. Maus: Volume 1 & 2 by Art Spiegelman

6. Hacksaw Ridge by Booton Herndon

7. The Clancys of Queens by Tara Clancy

8. So Far From The Bamboo Grove by Yoko Kawashima Watkins

9. The Rise and Fall of Charles Lindbergh by Candace Fleming

10. I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai

11. A Rainbow Like You by Andrea Fehsenfeld




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...