Tuesday, December 8, 2020

TOP TEN TUESDAY: 10 Christmas/Holiday Books I Want To Read

 


This week's TTT topic is a holiday/seasonal freebie. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl. I have missed the last few weeks due to my internet company installing fiber optic and accidentally cutting my existing wire in multiple places and having to wait days for them to come out an install a temp wire. With that being said, I thought I would share 10 Christmas books that I have had on my TBR for ages.

1. In A Holidaze by Christina Lauren


2. The Twelves Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss



3. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan



4. Ex-mas by Kate Brian



5. My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins



6.  Snow In Love by Melissa De La Cruz



7. What Light by Jay Asher



8. Our Last Christmas Together by Matt Mikalatos



9. My New Crush Gave To Me by Shani Petroff



10. A Boy Called Christmas by Matt Haig



5 comments:

  1. In a Holidaze has been such a popular pick this week.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over the cover for My New Crush Gave To Me. How perfect is that? Adding this one to my TBR pile. Thanks for putting it on my radar!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...