Getting into the second half of the year. Thanks to Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl for hosting Top Ten Tuesday. Here are my MOST ANTICIPATED out of all the books releasing for the rest of the year.
The Forest of Vanishing Stars by Kristin Harmel (July 6)
Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim (July 6)
Boy, Falling by Jenny Jaeckel (July 22)
In My Dreams I Hold A Knife by Ashley Winstead (August 3)
Velvet Was the Night by Silvia Moreno Garcia (August 17)
The Plentiful Darkness by Heather Kassner (August 3)
A Clash of Steel by C.B. Lee (September 7)
Lakesedge by Lyndall Clipstone (September 28)
Daughters of A Dead Empire by Carolyn Tara O'Neil (October 26)
Tidesong by Wendy Xu (November 16)

This sounds like a great list! I've got Six Crimson Cranes on my TBR, and I'm very curious about Silvia Moreno-Garcia's work -- I've heard so much about it!
ReplyDeleteMost of these are new to me! I hope you enjoy them. <3
ReplyDeleteI’m so curious about Six Crimson Cranes.
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-of-the-second-half-of-2021/
I own a book by Elizabeth Lim, but haven't ever read it. Hope you enjoy all of the books you're excited for - and thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland last week. :)
ReplyDeleteIn My Dreams I Hold a Knife and Daughters of a Dead Empire are two I want to read as well.
ReplyDelete-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net
I'm horrible at staying caught up with new releases. These all sound amazing, though :) I hope you enjoy them!!
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
-Megan @ Bookstacks & Golden Moms