This weeks TTT prompt is a freebie and I am going to be sharing my 10 most recent Booktube videos. If you don't know what Booktube is, it is where people make book videos and put them on Youtube. I have been making Youtube videos since 2017. I hope you enjoy the videos and consider subscribing to my channel and sharing. Don't forget to click the follow button so you don't miss future posts.
1. First Week of Summer/ Reading Vlog
2. Huge Spring Book Haul
3. Book Series I Want To Finish This Year
4. Are These Books Actually Good??
5. April Reading Wrap Up
6. May Book Release I Need to Buy Right Now
7. May 2021 TBR
8. I Hate These Books
9. All Time Favorite Books
10. Winter 2021 Book Haul

I didn't know you had a vlog. Cool!
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-gifs
How fun! I've always admired readers who do Booktube. It's a lot of work! Thanks for sharing these. <3
ReplyDelete