Sunday, August 22, 2021

8th Year of Homeschooling Underway// SUNDAY POST#7

 
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great week last week. It was our first week back to school. I have been homeschooling my daughters for 8 years this year and it was a shock. It was also very exhausting and my blog and youtube and reading took a definite back seat. I only finished one book and started two more. To be honest, the fact that I started those at the beginning of the week and I am not done with them is kind of overwhelming. I need to plan out my days better. Hopefully since we have a routine down for school and the kids enjoy the way we are completing lessons and subjects, I will get it down to a timely manner and not take all day. I did get to go shopping this week, so that is a plus. 



Tuesday: No Post

Wednesday: No Post


Friday: No Post

Saturday: No Post



The Scarlet Letter Review

The Quest for Anastasia Review

Top Ten Tuesday

Owlcrate 2020 unboxing

MY BOOKTUBE VIDEOS THIS WEEK










Have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I think homeschooling is awesome and especially now with Covid- I can see why so many people do it. My daughter did remote last year and honestly, she loved it. I sometimes wish we had homeschooled.

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...