Happy Tag Thursday. Since summer will be ending soon and I need a beach vacation ASAP, I thought I would do a fun summery tag. I found this tag from Top Ten Tuesday: Making Waves Tag – Rae's Reading World (wordpress.com) Go check this blog out if you have not done so. Also question number one was very difficult to answer because I have no idea when I am going to the beach again, but this seems like a cute book to read while digging my toes in the sand.
1. A trip to the beach: a book I'm planning on having as my beach read this summer
2. Swimming: a story that takes place in or around the ocean.
3. Sunshine: a light hearted read
4. Farmer's markets: a fresh pick/an upcoming release you're excited for
5: Summer rainstorm: a book where you didn't see a plot twist coming
6: Picnic: a book that has a classic feel to it, whatever that means for you
7: Summer vacation: a YA or Middle grade book
8: Road trip: a book involving travel
9. Melting popsicles: a favorite short book or novella
10. Cook out: favorite book involving food










These are some great picks. I hope you find time to visit the beach before the end of summer.
ReplyDelete