Sunday, August 8, 2021

HELLO AUGUST// SUNDAY POST #6

 
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly from the Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Happy August everyone. Hope that the first week of the month was a good one for everyone. I have been recovering from emergency oral surgery for the past week. I had been having severe toothaches since April and couldn't handle it anymore. Had my surgery on July 31 and thankfully I found a dentist that was open on a Saturday and super lucky that it is walk in only on weekends. I have been sleeping and resting a ton and reading when I can. I am spending a lot of my waking moments planning our first week of school and working. We have one week of summer left and I am kind of glad that I had this toothaches dealt with before school started.





Monday: Blog Tour: Going Wild by Britany Geragotelis

Tuesday: None

Wednesday: Review: Slingshot by Matthew Dunn  & WWW Wednesday #1

Thursday: BLOG TOUR: Like Other Girls by Britta Lundin

Friday: Review: The Cursed Carnival and Other Calamities by Rick Riordan and RR Presents Authors

Saturday: None



1. Paola Santiago Blog Tour

2. Top Ten Tuesday

3. Hunt the Storm Blog Tour

4. Wink Poppy Midnight review

5. The Scarlet Letter review

6. WWW Wednesday


All of my library holds came in this week and it is somewhat overwhelming.


These three books are book mail.



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! You have some great looking reads that came in! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh toothaches are the worst. Glad you were able to get in on a weekend. Ugh. Not fun I'm sure.

    Hope your new week is a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...